87 total views
- Decision-making and intuition are inextricably linked
- Intuitive Intelligence trumps both IQ and EQ
- Intuitive intelligence can be trained
- The more experienced the leader is, the more he/she relies on intuitive intelligence
- People with ADD tend to be more intuitive than the rest of the population
- Intuitive intelligence enhances productivity
- Albert Einstein, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Colin Powell and Oprah Winfrey have all gone public with their belief that their intuition has largely contributed to their success.
Found this article valuable? PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE IT.
You can follow me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest.
Want to know about all things WomenThink™? Join our community or email us at email@example.com.
WomenThink™ partners with leaders of public, private, and non-profit global organizations to transform their female workforce into a high-performing LeaderForce™; attracting, developing, and retaining the best female talent as a result of creating an uncommon culture of equitable empowerment.
For more than 29 years, WomenThink’s CEO, Nancy D. Solomon, has been a force for change and the go-to women’s leadership expert in traditionally male-dominated industries such as technology, banking, and finance, worldwide.
She is a bold, courageous, and unapologetic advocate for women and has helped thousands remove the barriers to their fulfillment and success.
As a result of their work with us, our clients build and sustain a vibrant, robust force of female leaders, equipped to manage the helm, and the highest offices of corporations across the globe. Our clients include Microsoft, Target, Acura, Amazon, Nordstrom, Wellpoint, and Westin and, as well as many passionate individuals.
Schedule a meeting with us to begin the conversation of how we can accelerate your current transformation initiatives, as well as identify the future of leadership for your organization.
Known as The Impact Expert, she is the main stage speaker, expert trainer, and veteran coach who helps leaders solve key issues related to leadership development, employee engagement, and advancing women. She is the author of the acclaimed book: Impact! What Every Woman Needs to Know to Go from Invisible to Invincible and is currently working on her next book.