274 total views
It took me thirty years to learn these things; I don’t want you to have to wait that long.
- The most important question you can ever ask yourself is, “What do I want?”
- Owning a business is exactly like being a parent. 80% of the time you will wonder what you were thinking and 20% of the time you will know.
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for” – Solomonism #112
- No one will ever value you more than you value yourself. In order to succeed, you must show up that way.
- Own what you know. Always.
- There will always be at least one person in the room who wants you to sit down and shut up. Ignore them. It usually means you’re on the right track.
- Trust your intuitive intelligence and you will rarely regret it.
- You can’t grow yourself or your business without taking risks.
- There is never a right time to start a business, ask for a raise, put in for a promotion, or have a baby.
- “Choose failure over regret” – Solomonism #199
Do What You Love!
Found this article valuable?
PLEASE REMEMBER TO LIKE IT.
You can follow me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest.
Want to know about all things WomenThink™? Join our community or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WomenThink™ partners with leaders of public, private, and non-profit global organizations to transform their female workforce into a high-performing LeaderForce™; attracting, developing, and retaining the best female talent as a result of creating an uncommon culture of equitable empowerment.
For more than 29 years, WomenThink’s CEO, Nancy D. Solomon, has been a force for change and the go-to women’s leadership expert in traditionally male-dominated industries such as technology, banking, and finance, worldwide.
She is a bold, courageous, and unapologetic advocate for women and has helped thousands remove the barriers to their fulfillment and success.
As a result of their work with us, our clients build and sustain a vibrant, robust force of female leaders, equipped to manage the helm, and the highest offices of corporations across the globe. Our clients include Microsoft, Target, Acura, Amazon, Nordstrom, Wellpoint, and Westin, as well as many passionate individuals.
Schedule a meeting with us to begin the conversation of how we can accelerate your current transformation initiatives, as well as identify the future of leadership for your organization.
Known as The Impact Expert, she is the main stage speaker, expert trainer, and veteran coach who helps leaders solve key issues related to leadership development, employee engagement, and advancing women. She is the author of the acclaimed book: Impact! What Every Woman Needs to Know to Go from Invisible to Invincible and is currently working on her next book.